About Me

My photo
We were married on June 18th surrounded by all our friends and family. We live in Oklahoma and love it. It is beginning to feel more and more like home. I love the trees, our church and the people! Everyone has made us feel so welcome and a part of this community. We both have great jobs, that we love going to every day! Life is good, God is good!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

bobbin my head like "yeah"

As one of my favorite songs sings...
"I put my hands up, they are playing my song, the butterflies fly away... noddin my head like yeah... movin my hips like yeah..."

This was amzing!! At our reception we were surrounded by so many people that love and care for us ! I just can't believe that God brought so many of us together. Lets do this again sometime... do I have to be as dresesd up? I pick someone else to put on the make up and the fluffy dress!! c:

OH the yummy cake!!! (it was very pretty too!)
This look says
"If you smash cake in my face I'll kick your butt in this dress!"
Did this smile leave my face the whole night... I think not !
Dawason - All the way from San Angelo too see his FAVORITE teacher Miss. Heather get married.
 Dawson stole my heart many years ago...
One of my favorite lines of the night was from miss Emma Leigh (pink dress)
"Princess... can I dance?"
My babies from San Angelo!!
Bubbles!!!
Well YES there was a candy bar... do you KNOW me??
 So many people were surprised that we had one...
Sucker Tree!! Loved it!!
A giant tower of melted chocolate OH heaven!!
Now the question is... what was the fruit for??
And we are off!!
And here are a few details form the wedding... Everything was amazing!!

My favorite shoes EVER!!
Two of my favorite things...
 Gummy Bears and our rings...
AMAZING!
My flowers were fantastic!
The most amazing dress of all time!!
Flower Balls that I made... 22 of them!! Loved it!
Cupcakes and rings!!

4 comments:

  1. It was the most amazing wedding! A sugar lovers dream reception! We love you both.
    The Cowen's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie- when it comes to sugar would I let you down? I'm glad you were there. It was very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun helping you plan your "Celebration" .... "Party".... "Big Event".....what ever you want to call it. What a wonderful time seeing you loved by so many people. You both are such a blessing to so many people.

    ReplyDelete