About Me

My photo
We were married on June 18th surrounded by all our friends and family. We live in Oklahoma and love it. It is beginning to feel more and more like home. I love the trees, our church and the people! Everyone has made us feel so welcome and a part of this community. We both have great jobs, that we love going to every day! Life is good, God is good!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just us...

Here we are ... just us. We broke tradition and decided to see each other before the wedding. This was a great opportunity, because it gave us the chance to handle some of our emotions and really enjoy the wedding ceremony!!
I love how great our photographer did!!


Seriously... this is not my normal boring self...

I love the random silliness that this picture has!


Moments before seeing my love... I was so nervous!

A sweet moment!
I'm ok with him wiping all my tears away forever!
Hey lets get married today!!
So this is love...
This chair was one of my favorite places
where we took pictures...
My handsom husband...
I love him so much!
I feel so safe in his arms!
Sweet nothings...
Well those are the pictures of "just us" soon to follow are the Family photos!!

1 comment: