About Me

My photo
We were married on June 18th surrounded by all our friends and family. We live in Oklahoma and love it. It is beginning to feel more and more like home. I love the trees, our church and the people! Everyone has made us feel so welcome and a part of this community. We both have great jobs, that we love going to every day! Life is good, God is good!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Genesis 2:18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Jeff Berg was the Master Pastor at our wedding... he did great... enough said!! Jeff you are amazing!! Thank you for everything! Everything else was great too. Our family was amzing and beautiful!! Thank you for sharing in our special day!

The wedding began with a bagpipe being played by a friend of my mom's.
She played Amazing Grace. It was breath taking!

I love these guys!
 My Grandparents are another example of
falling in love and staying in love!!
Andrew walking his mom down the aisle.
Brandon walking mom down the aisle, she is beaming!!
Dad is following... 
<>
This unity candle represented the unity that both of our parents brought with them.
Marriages that will last a life time!
Jeff Berg - AKA the Master Pastor!
As I'm walking out of my Bride's room...
 I see my daddy waiting for me...
 I'm getting married today...
I just can't get enough of these girls!!
I made thier flower balls... So fun!!
A moment in time I will never forget...
surrounded by all these people who love me!
 Breath taking!!
Who gives this girl... ?
Her mother and I ... !



Our backdrop was amazing!!
We stood and faced everyone...
Different and fun!
"With this ring, I thee wed..."
Bryan played a mean guitar!!
These beautiful ladies came all the way from Bartlesville to sing for us.
They sang Captivate Us and did amazing!!
We had both of our dad's pray for us. It was a very special moment!
Did he say... You may kiss the bride?
Kissy Kissy Kissy!!
If we keep going out the door & don't come back,
 do you think they would notice?
Jorge & Andrea
Kellie and Jeremy; Sara & Tony 
Dad & Mom; Ellen & Doug
Terry & MarthAnn
Grandma & Granddaddy
Brandon & Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment