About Me

My photo
We were married on June 18th surrounded by all our friends and family. We live in Oklahoma and love it. It is beginning to feel more and more like home. I love the trees, our church and the people! Everyone has made us feel so welcome and a part of this community. We both have great jobs, that we love going to every day! Life is good, God is good!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Our families were amazing!! Through our dating, engagement and the wedding... they all encouraged us each of the way. When it felt like everyone else was against us ... they were for us! They have set examples for us of how a marriage is to look and work. Both of our parents have been marred to each other ... only each other! Putting only Christ before their spouse. Than you to the Hunts and the Schumachers for all their unconditional support and love! We love you guys!!

Me and my momma!!
A daddy daughter moment!
No matter how grown up he gets...
he will ALWAYS be my little brother!
The Hunt family!
The Hunt's and Schumachers !
The Schumachers!
Andrew and his dad!
This momma loves her son!
Andrew's sister Sara is beautiful...
inside and out!
All the Schumachers that made it out to West Texas!
And the Hunt side of things.. there were LOTS of us...
and we were missing several!
My sweet mom and her two beautiful sisters!!
Benjamin Knox and Emma Jane...
two of the CUTEST kids in the stinking world!!
My Ettie and my Shona!
The wedding coordinators that helped
 make my dreams come true!
Next to come... Wedding Party!! Oh man... these are the most beautiful people in my life!! Get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment